ROADIE® CANINE VEHICLE RESTRAINT
Dog Car Harness / Seat Belt
Design protected by U.S. Patent Numbers 5,794,571, 6,450,130 and 7,311,063. Roadie is NOT a converted leash, it was developed to provide a safe and secure way for your dog to travel in a vehicle with you.
AAA Pet Safety Travel Alert
Roadie features & benefits compared to others:
- Safety – any stress is placed on the chest instead of the neck of your dog
- Comfort – the tether/leash is adjustable and allows for movement
- Strength – webbing exceeds S.A.E. standards for human seatbelts
- Convenience – easy to use, can be left on all day in and out of the car
- Vet Approved – designed with input from a veterinary orthopedic surgeon and design engineer
Researched and independently tested, Ruff Rider’s Roadie Canine Vehicle Restraint keeps the dog you love safe and secure while riding, braking or turning and afford the best protection in extreme situations.
It easily attaches to any vehicles seatbelt system and the tether acts as a short walking leash for “pit-stops” and all around use. When not in the car the tether/leash can be rolled up and secured with the hook & loop closure.
Roadie is not designed to fit skin-tight like other harnesses – see the “two finger rule” below – the looser fit assures your dog stays comfortable and secure.