Item code: PT1996
Electrolytes are minerals (magnesium, potassium, sodium, and calcium) that are lost through forms of dehydration, particularly in stress situations. Electrolyte maintains a balanced electrolyte flow within body fluids and supplies Vitamin D3 for proper calcium absorption. Vitamin D3 is vital for captive reptiles not exposed to UV-light to prevent or reverse metabolic bone disease.
* Restores and maintains electrolyte levels
* Prevents or reverses metabolic bone disease
* Helps in re-hydrating stressed animals
* Stimulates appetite, activity and normal behavior
* Strengthens the immune system