This eye-catching decal is to be placed on a window/door/home's main electrical box to alert Firefighters or Police to save your pet(s) in case of a fire, flood, earthquake or other emergency situation. Firefighters will go to your home's main electrical box to cut the power, so that would be an ideal spot to place a decal. This vibrant red and white decal features "Rescue Rover," the Dalmation dog mascot, wearing a Fireman's hat with "PET ALERT" Fire Rescue (Please Save our Pets) in big, bold, bright white letters.
Fire Lieutenant John Rogers says, "when animals are stressed, they hide from us, big-time. Because they are small, smoke affects them worse and quicker than it does a human". Having this decal on a window/door/home's main electrical box informs Firefighters or Police how many and what type of pets are inside your home when they arrive on the scene.....it can mean the split second difference between life and death. Help increase your pets' chances of survival in an emergency situation.
- Endorsed by Firefighters
- Decal is 4" x 5" (two per package)
- Made of strong, static-cling, weather-proof vinyl
- Bright, vibrant red color, assuring high EZ alert visibility
- Adheres to any clean glass surface without adhesive
- Can easily be removed and reused
- For use in homes, apartments, condos, businesses, RV's, etc.
- Can deter burglars, knowing pets are inside that may attack or alert residents
Select a highly visible area on a window/door/home's main electrical box. Clean glass area of window/door thoroughly before applying. Peel and remove protector paper and write (in the selected blank boxes on decal) the number of pets inside that need to be rescued (for best results use a fine point magic marker). Next, place decal on inside of window area facing out. Press and wipe firmly to have static cling decal adhere to window, and you're done.